Oticon Medical Can Help You Schedule An Appointment

with a Local Audiologist


Are you looking for a local Audiologist who can help you get a Bone Anchored Hearing System (BAHS) for you or your child? We can help you find the right Audiologist in your area. 

How does it work?

  • Fill out the simple form below.
  • An Oticon Medical customer service representative will get back to you with information on Audiologists in your area who can offer you BAHS options.
  • If you need further help with insurance coverage for your BAHS, our team can assist you with that too.